Since I don't have an Xbox or a PC to waste my time on at the moment, I spent today pencil-sketching a short comic strip about Emperor Constantine. I'd almost forgotten how much fun drawing is. The best thing about it is that a day spent drawing cartoons actually feels like a day well spent, whereas the same can't be said for a day spent pwning noobs on Call of Duty 3.
I'll try to draw the strip up properly over the next few days. I can't colour it yet cos I won't have a graphics tablet for the next couple of months. I also don't have my scanner so I'm having to improvise with a digital camera.
Here's the first panel. Starting with a bird's-eye perspective shot seemed like a cool idea, until I realised that drawing a crowd of people takes bloody forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment