I think the "80's Power Ballad" section around 1.37 really makes the song for me. I vote that it should be the national anthem for the UK and the US...
maybe we could do a remix with this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWOzUzJd6wM (think: a romantic intergalactic 'rendez-vous' of Kraftwerk, Bowie, Gogol Bordello and Gunther)
This should be the national anthem.
ReplyDeleteP.S. Extreme Sprint 3010 is the Starship Troopers 3 of racing games.
I think the "80's Power Ballad" section around 1.37 really makes the song for me. I vote that it should be the national anthem for the UK and the US...
ReplyDeleteMrs. Lily Roth
Heinlein would love this song!
ReplyDeletemaybe we could do a remix with this one:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWOzUzJd6wM
(think: a romantic intergalactic 'rendez-vous' of Kraftwerk, Bowie, Gogol Bordello and Gunther)
Aaahhahahhahahhaha haha ahah ahhahahahhahahahhahahahahah ha hahahahah
ReplyDeleteHa
Watching that, I would rather stab myself in the neck than watch ST3...
Dunk
Heinlein would love it, but think it was serious.
ReplyDeleteHeinlein would approve of the satire on religion, but I don't think he would like the song.
ReplyDeleteThe first one was shit why did they make 2 more, un-be-twatting-lieveable.
ReplyDelete